Friday, June 08, 2007

Exchange 2007

It's time again for Exchange. Once again I am attending, really looking forward to it. I will try really hard to post daily recaps here for those who are unable to attend, as well as photos.

Our next meeting is an Exchange recap. June 21st, 2:30pm - 5pmish, here at my company, Hampton Affiliates (details to follow). There looks to be some very cool things this year. And there are plenty of things for those of you who aren't on OE10 yet. Progress understands while they want everyone running OE10, a lot of people aren't there yet for one reason or another, so there will be plenty of helpful information for non-OE10 people.

At this meeting I also want to talk about the future of this group, what we want to do, things we want to do, etc. I'm here to make this whatever you want, I just need some input. Thanks and talk with you soon!